$33.00 – $43.50
• Sold by the case
• Reusable up to 20 times when cleaned per the instructions
• Clear barrel with easy-to-read black volume markings
• Volume markings withstand multiple washings
• Durable polypropylene plunger and silicone O-ring gasket for easy delivery
• ENFit® connector
• Not made with BPA, DEHP or Latex
• Can be used for both enteral and direct oral administration
• Four convenient sizes: 3mL, 6mL, 12mL, 60mL
The NeoConnect® at home™ ENFit line of syringes are ideal for patients in non-clinical and home care settings. Syringes may be hand washed and reused up to 20 times when cleaned per the cleaning instructions, allowing for a cost-effective and eco-friendly alternative to single use ENFit syringes.
Syringes are available Over-The-Counter, making ENFit syringe access hassle-free. ENFit connectors help reduce the risk of enteral tubing misconnections and improve patient safety.
Sold by the case.
3mL-Case of 50, 6mL-Case of 25, 12mL-Case of 15, 60mL-Case of 10