The Bolee™ Bag is a reusable (at least 15 uses over multiple days) 375mL flexible container used to store and deliver blenderized tube feeding nutrition, commercial tube feeding nutrition and water. Make mealtime easier by simply filling multiple Bags with your preferred food and store in the refrigerator or freezer. If you freeze your food, thaw the Bolee Bag in your refrigerator or in a warm bowl of water. Bolee Bags are not microwaveable.
Plan ahead and store multiple bags filled with water so you’re always ready to deliver hydration. Each Bolee Bag is individually packaged for clean and easy storage until you are ready to use.
No more messy syringes!
Easy to Use:
- Remove the Bolee Bag cap
- Fill with your preferred food or water
- Attach a Bolink Large Cap Set
- Squeeze the Bolee Bag to fill the Bolink Large Cap Set
- Clamp the set, attach to your feeding tube or extension set
- Unclamp the Bolink Large Cap Set and let the food flow (squeeze the Bolee Bag if you want a faster flow).
- After using the Bolee Bag, wash with warm, soapy water, rinse and allow to air dry.
The Bolee Bag has been approved for billing under HCPCS code B4036 as part of the Enteral Feeding Kit – Gravity Fed.
Only $6.99 each